I have been feeling like a washed out mommy lately so I decided to get a haircut and new lipstick (a fun treat I used to indulge in more often). So here's a picture that I took myself when Richard was out of town on business (Yes, he was pretty shocked to see how much I got cut off, but I think he likes it now--he's into long hair) He assures me that my gigantic-looking nose is due to using the wide-angle close up--just so you know that part of the "makeover" wasn't a botched nosejob. HA!
The lipstick I got is FANTASTIC! It's called "Infallible Lipstick" and it's by L'Oreal. I love it because it truly does stay on and not get to feeling all gnarly and dry. It's a "double-barreled" kind where you put on the color, which is in a wand like lipgloss, then wait 2 minutes and put this clear "sealer" on it. It really does last all day, which is great since I don't have time to bother with lipstick throughout the day. Aren't I quite the commercial??! "The model, Jennifer, is wearing 'Amethyst.'" ;o)

5 comments:
I like the hair. The layers look great. I think that may have been the lipstick that I wore for my wedding. It did not wear off but I felt the need to reapply the gloss. It is too dark for daily use but I still have it.
I love your new haircut and the lipstick. Sometimes something as simple as a haircut and lipstick can make you feel like a new person. What a fun change!
Thank you, girls! Yes, Christy, I do sometimes reapply the gloss so it feels less dry.
Sexy momma! Love the hair..great length and style on you!
You look so pretty! I love the makeover! How fun! We all need that sometimes, don't we?
I may need to go get me some of that there lipstick...mine always wears off way too fast!
P.S. Matt is a fan of long hair too and hates when I cut off too much, but sometimes a gal just needs some "body".
Post a Comment