Here are some photos of Evie & her buddy Maya, playing at playgroup. They seem to get along great. Evie is being her usual laid-back self. We love our playgroup! (and there were other kiddos there, but I failed to take more pics...next time!)
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Playgroup at Janna's
***I'm planning on posting several posts today, so you might have to go back a bit if you are keeping up! :o)
Here are some photos of Evie & her buddy Maya, playing at playgroup. They seem to get along great. Evie is being her usual laid-back self. We love our playgroup! (and there were other kiddos there, but I failed to take more pics...next time!)
Here are some photos of Evie & her buddy Maya, playing at playgroup. They seem to get along great. Evie is being her usual laid-back self. We love our playgroup! (and there were other kiddos there, but I failed to take more pics...next time!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment