Monday, October 15, 2007

Oh so cute!!

Here are some photos I just couldn't resist posting...I think Evie looks so cute!
Sleeping on Mommy:
 

She'll want to kill us some day, but when I noticed her little "plumber's crack" I just couldn't resist...
 

Mommy, I am NOT into pumpkins right now!
 

I usually give Evie her first feeding of the day in bed then she'll sit up and "talk" between us while we remain in our semi-comatose state. On this particular morning Evie finally decided to catch some more ZZzzz's herself: flopped over Daddy's arm!
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

I love random photo posts. The one of the plumbers crack is hilarious! I can't wait to see Evie when we get back. I know she has changed a lot.

Honeycutt Family said...

Don't you just love when you have a whole photo idea in your head (i.e. a cute pumpkin patch pic), but the kid is just DONE!?!?!? Too funny! Grace always reminds me that I can't control the situation, which is a good lesson for me sometimes! :)