| What American accent do you have? Your Result: The Midland "You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri) but then for all we know you could be from Florida or Charleston or one of those big southern cities like Atlanta or Dallas. You have a good voice for TV and radio. | |
| The West | |
| The Inland North | |
| Boston | |
| North Central | |
| The Northeast | |
| Philadelphia | |
| The South | |
| What American accent do you have? Quiz Created on GoToQuiz | |
Sunday, October 21, 2007
What's Your Accent, Y'all??
Here's a fun little activity. You answer some questions and it tells you your accent. Mine is "Midland" which basically means I have no accent. I think that's pretty true. The only thing I can think of that I say with a true Texas twang is "mile." I can't think of how to spell my version phonetically. I just know I'll say it and think, "Wow, that sounded twangy!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Isn't this fun!?!? The site seems really "on the money" too. Of course, I still say that somehow Matt didn't answer correctly and his should be SOUTH, but oh well!
:)
Post a Comment