Evie has been saying Dada Dada for some time now but we were never quite sure she knew what she was saying. Her Dada has been in Atlanta all week so today I showed her a picture of him on my screensaver and said, "Who's that?" She got all excited and said, "Dada!!" Yay, Evie!
THEN...I a few minutes ago I was reading her the book "Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear" and there's a part where it says "say your bye-byes" and then I went to the next page that talks about "say goodnight" and she suddenly said, "Bye-bah." AAaghhg!!! I got all excited and kept saying it back to her and waving my hand at her. She said it again. Then she said it again on the phone with Grandmama. Wow! So fun!
Friday, October 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes! My evil plan worked! She said Da-Da first!
--DAD
It is sooooo fun when they start communicating! :)
YAY EVIE!
Post a Comment