Here are photos of our living room with the new texture and paint. My sweet husband is tapping in the last board of the floor as I type this so I will post those pics soon. Thanks for your encouragement and prayers through this longer-than-I-thought-it-would-take process!!
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Living Room Painted
***I'm planning on posting several posts today, so you might have to go back a bit if you are keeping up! :o)
Here are photos of our living room with the new texture and paint. My sweet husband is tapping in the last board of the floor as I type this so I will post those pics soon. Thanks for your encouragement and prayers through this longer-than-I-thought-it-would-take process!!
Here are photos of our living room with the new texture and paint. My sweet husband is tapping in the last board of the floor as I type this so I will post those pics soon. Thanks for your encouragement and prayers through this longer-than-I-thought-it-would-take process!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Looks great! We can't wait to see it in person
Post a Comment