Richard and I have a date tonight. Part of the "adventure" is not knowing where were going yet (aka: we just haven't had time to figure out where to go). Another part of the adventure is that we need something really cheap! (Floors and walls don't pay for themselves, unfortunately). So, I have been browsing for cheap dates. Here are a couple of cool finds that I pass on to you (and I am early in my search and my little girl is going to wake up any minute so I may add another post later).
A blogger asked people to post their favorite cheap dates. On this page, find February 6, 2007 and there's a spot with links to other people's ideas. I haven't delved too far cuz there's a lot here.
I had heard of geocaching, but I hadn't heard of letterboxing. It sounds kind of fun, especially since a new stamp in my passport is something I find exciting--this reminded me of that. Here's a primer.
So, do YOU have any good ideas for our cheap date tonight?
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know what we have really enjoyed here in Oslo? Parks and picnics. If there is a playground then even better. It is a great way to spend time together, cheap too. We have not been on a date in over a month without Katherine with us. Those dates when mom and dad were here were very expensive. Dinner is about $100 a pop here!
Post a Comment