Monday, October 1, 2007

Evie & Sarah

 
 
 

Before Sarah was born, I got her this little "onesie dress." I liked it so much that I got Evie one too. Kathy and I kept meaning to get a picture of the girls in their matching dresses. We finally got around to it at this playgroup. Unfortunately, Sarah was no longer in the mood to be photographed that day. Also unfortunate was the fact that Evie is very good at getting her babyfood (looks like carrots or sweet potatoes that day) in through the space between her neck and her bib so she has a big orange stain for the picture. Sigh. Oh well. They're still cute!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

I cannot believe how big Sarah has gotten. I guess she is 4 months old now. Wow! Evie is getting bigger too. don't worry, fingerfoods will be better as far as getting through the bib. In fact, Katherine rips her bib off so we never wear one these days unless it is something that really stains and then we usually just strip her down.

Honeycutt Family said...

Too cute!
Jen
P.S. Here is my anti-stain savior: Spray 'N Wash Dual Power with 1/2 Oxiclean (clear) and 1/2 Stain Combat (pink). It takes out carrots, peas, poop, EVERYTHING!!!! I have even dried something in the dryer and then used it after you think the stain has already "set" and it takes it out! It is amazing! :)

Rich and Jen said...

Oh, Jen, that is great to know!! THANKS for the tip!! :o)

Honeycutt Family said...

Jen,
You have been tagged in the "MAN TAG" game. Check out my blog for more info...
Jen
:)