Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bedrest in a Hammock

*Catching up time:  I'm catching up on lots of blog posts.   Later I will go in and change dates to get them in the appropriate order, but for now I can't stand to put the work in and then have the posts get lost in the shuffle and go unnoticed by Evie's "fans." ;o)  So, enjoy what we've been up to these last several months...

While I was on bedrest we had some very beautiful days and I had major cabin fever.  My wonderful husband set up our hammock outside so I could enjoy the beautiful weather while still following doctor's orders.  (As a side note, this is a hammock that Richard brought back from Venezuela for me while we were still dating.  He had gone there to visit his old boarding school which was shutting down).  Here's a shot of Evie pushing Mommy in the hammock:

2 comments:

Chrys and Mike said...

Great idea! I love that hammock! It reminds me of one my dad brought back from a mission trip to Brazil when I was little. :)

Chrys

Honeycutt Family said...

Ahhh....looks like the life! Just need a margarita in one hand and a book in the other! :)