Friday, April 10, 2009

Boy or Girl: What do YOU think?

We have Soda's "big" sonogram on Monday at 2:30 so we are hoping s/he gives the tech a nice open view of "the parts" so we will know if Soda is a boy or a girl.  Before we find out I thought it would be fun to  hear from you all about what you think we are having.  People have all sorts of theories about guessing gender so here is some info for you regarding this pregnancy and my pregnancy with Evie:

Here I am pregnant with Evie and I think I'm actually more like 20 weeks along (It's kind of funny to not only compare bellies, but also decor...carpet and paneling compared to painted walls and wood flooring.  I think Richard was actually just doing a test shot here and had the fancy equipment set up for a later photo shoot)


And here I am with Soda at 17 weeks, 3 days:


Evie:  I had a very easy pregnancy.  I got queasy at times and actually threw up twice but if memory serves, the times when I threw up were my main times of major queasiness, rather than weeks and weeks of it.  Overall I felt great outside of the usual tiredness.  I had marginal placenta previa with her which corrected by 28 weeks.  Food craving:  citrus, particularly lemon.

Soda:  I was MUCH more nauseated with Soda (weeks and weeks of it!), although I am past it now and never threw up. Of course you all know about the complete placenta previa which we HOPE to find out has already corrected itself.  Food craving: Soup!!! Good, salty soup!

So, tell me if you think I'm having a boy or a girl, and why.  If you don't do comments, feel free to email me.  Please be praying that the sonogram reveals: corrected placenta previa, a clear view of the parts so we'll know gender, and MOST OF ALL a sweet, healthy baby Soda!

4 comments:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

I am horrible at guessing but I guess I have a 50-50 chance. I will say a girl because it seems most people are having the same thing that they already have. Plus I think sisters are fun. Of course I had a brother and that was fun too.

Chrys and Mike said...

You look darling. I'm going to say boy b/c I always say boy. :) I'm so excited for you and can't wait to read news! Praying the placenta has moved, too!

Chrys

Melissa said...

I am going to say boy too. No real reason, just guessing...although you do look like you are carrying the baby about the same, ok i change my mind to girl:) can't wait to hear the news!

Honeycutt Family said...

I'm never right about these things, but I am guessing another girl. Maybe that is just wishful thinking so both of our babies will be close in age and we'll have even MORE in common! :)
Can't wait to hear and I pray all is well!!!!