Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Music Class

*Catching up time:  I'm catching up on lots of blog posts.   Later I will go in and change dates to get them in the appropriate order, but for now I can't stand to put the work in and then have the posts get lost in the shuffle and go unnoticed by Evie's "fans." ;o)  So, enjoy what we've been up to these last several months...

I decided to enroll my little music lover in a music class at a local church.  It's similar to Kindermusic, but MUCH cheaper.  Evie is crazy about it.  I just mention something about going to music class and she starts bouncing with excitement.  It's been really neat to see her progress because when the class first started she was barely walking and by the end I could just hold her hand and walk in circles with her for the marching songs.  

Evie's fabulous teacher, Miss Hollie (and Evie playing with a frog puppet): 

Checking out a book with Miss Hollie: 

Richard joined us the first week after I got off bedrest since the class can be pretty tiring for me (run! jump! march!):

Play those bells, Evie!


No comments: