Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Birthday Boys!

*Catching up time:  I'm catching up on lots of blog posts.   Later I will go in and change dates to get them in the appropriate order, but for now I can't stand to put the work in and then have the posts get lost in the shuffle and go unnoticed by Evie's "fans." ;o)  So, enjoy what we've been up to these last several months...

Evie went to a triple birthday party...Gabe was turning 1, Luke was turning 2, and Louie was turning 3.  There was a bounce house, which Evie loved.  Gabe and Louie's aunt (who needs to give me some of her energy!) was in there with the kiddos and helped Evie get more bang for her bounce. I had lots of sweet helpers that day since I had just gotten off bedrest and wasn't allowed to pick Evie up.

Gabe, Luke, and Louie getting ready to blow out the candles on their choo choo train cake.  1-2-3 Blow!

Evie enjoying the bounce house:

Look at the pure joy on that face!

Evie playing in the sandbox with her buddy, Luke: 
.  

1 comment:

Honeycutt Family said...

That's great that she liked the bounce house! So brave! Grace is still petrified of them!