Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Busy Day




We had a fun, busy day today. This morning a few girls from the neighborhood got together at my friend Tess's house. It was nice to chat and see the kiddos playing together. Then this evening I invited Laura and Jennifer over to swim (along with their kids). Unfortunately, I didn't get a shot of all of us, but here are a couple. Evie enjoyed chasing Laura's two boys in the kiddie pool (I LOVE the kiddie pool in our neighborhood pool--Evie can walk around in it in her float and it does my Mommy-Heart good to see her get around so well in it!).

Here's a video of Evie chasing Graham and Ethan...then another one of just she and Ethan interacting. The other day Ethan was spinning her around and around and she was just squealing with laughter. I got pictures but it didn't occur to me to take video at the time--I could kick myself--but this video is awfully cute. Ethan is precious with her! :o)



2 comments:

Laura said...

Beyond adorable!
Not adorable...mine and JRo's conversation abt the Garmin and Nike+ in the background. ha ha ha

Those kids love that pool. I love that pool!

Honeycutt Family said...

LOVE the sunglasses pic!!!!! Too cute!