** This post is actually from our DC trip back in June...I glanced at my posts and noticed one from way back that was still a draft. Oops! I guess I forgot to publish it.
On Wednesday and Thursday evening Richard and I and Robert and Kelly switched off babysitting for each other’s kiddos so we could go on a date. For our date, Richard and I went to Georgetown and walked around, then went to Clyde’s for dinner. We enjoyed a beer and a glass of wine while we waited to be seated. Dinner was delicious and they had the best bread pudding I’ve ever eaten! As we waited to be seated, Kelly called because she couldn’t resist telling me that Evie had been saying “Mama” so much during dinner that they began to count how many times she said it…64 times!!! They started asking her questions as follows:
“Evie, who changes your diaper in the morning?”
“Mama.”
“Who feeds you?”
“Mama.”
(You tell ‘em, Evie!)
Then came this question…
…”Who’s smarter, your Mommy or your Daddy?”
“Dada!”
(Wait a minute!)
Here's a pretty church we saw as we walked around:
Clyde’s restaurant
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment