A lot of you may see this title and go, "Huh?!" but a "first muscle up" is a HUGE deal. Richard does a workout program called "Crossfit" (supposedly I do too, but I'm not near as dedicated or consistent as he is) and one thing that they do in this program, which he has been working toward is the Muscle Up. It is VERY difficult to do, so it is with great pride in my Hubsley that I present this video. You'll get to see several unsuccessful attempts leading up to the finale...Success! (at almost nightfall, although it was really only a few minutes later). Ruthie, this post is especially for you! (Richard's sister, Ruthie, along with her family, also participate in Crossfit, and they enjoy looking at each other's postings of their times and accomplishments online--it's a little fun sibling rivalry) :o) ***This is my first attempt at a video, so we'll see if it works...
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very impressive. I am sure it makes you really appreciate those olympic gymnasts. I could never even do the flexed arm hang let alone a pull up so I am impressed.
Ditto Christy. I'm out of breath just watching it.
As always, Richard, I think you're awsome! Very impressive!!
Post a Comment