Here's a picture of Evie hammin' it up at the Arboretum recently (one of the many posts I need to get done! Oh well, some day soon!!) It looks like she just told a joke, but she was actually doing her spitting routine (a personal favorite of hers which often gets her plenty of attention) :o)
Friday, April 18, 2008
Bloodwork back!
I wanted to share our wonderful news: Evie’s bloodwork came back totally normal (This is for chromosomal/genetic abnormalities…we still don’t know about blood clotting issue—that’ll be different bloodwork). Praise God for such wonderful (and quicker than expected!) results!!!
Here's a picture of Evie hammin' it up at the Arboretum recently (one of the many posts I need to get done! Oh well, some day soon!!) It looks like she just told a joke, but she was actually doing her spitting routine (a personal favorite of hers which often gets her plenty of attention) :o)
Here's a picture of Evie hammin' it up at the Arboretum recently (one of the many posts I need to get done! Oh well, some day soon!!) It looks like she just told a joke, but she was actually doing her spitting routine (a personal favorite of hers which often gets her plenty of attention) :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes! What a blessing to get such wonderful news!
Evie looks like she's just sitting down to "chat" with the girls.
Post a Comment