Monday, November 5, 2007

Evie at 10 months

Well, we have all been sick so not many updates have happened lately. Plus, I think Miss Evangeline has decided to cut out her morning nap (No, please, no!!). Yikes! But, I have a snippet of time to create a post or two. Here are Evie's 10 month shots. She is really growing up. It is harder to get her to smile because she is more interested in checking out what's around her (which is really pretty cool!). She still shows no interest in crawling and in fact still hates to be on her tummy unless it's to sleep. She does enjoy standing up, however. So maybe she'll go straight to walking. Who knows?? At this point, Evie loves to babble. Her aforementioned morning "naps" now tend to be babbling sessions in her crib. She's not upset at all, but she's also not sleeping at all. She's talking. And making her trademark "chirp" sound. She made it when she was a newborn and she has brought it back as a 10 month old. In fact, as I write this, I thought she was asleep in her crib, but nope--I just heard "the chirp." Sigh. I love you, sweet Evangeline! Now go to sleep!! :oP


Here is my first attempt at putting her "faux hawk" into a bow:
 

Evie checking to see if her bunny is a boy or a girl:
 

Cuteness:
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Justin Wallraven said...

Those dimples are awesome!