Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Colorado Trip-Part I

Our Colorado Trip was so eventful that I know it will take several posts to get it even partially covered. So, that said, it will probably be spread out over the course of several days, some with lots posted and others with just a little (depends on how much I can devote to it). So, keep checking in, and be sure to scroll down in case I manage several posts in a day.

Richard, Evie & I just got back from a trip to Colorado. We went to our church's "Summer Camp." This year, we even took our moms with us (my dad had a class so he couldn't make it this time). I find it funny that we invited them every year, but the year there's a granddaughter they were both suddenly on board. :oP

Here are pictures of the very start of our trip:


1. The packed to the gills Toyota Sienna that we rented. After seeing how much he could stuff in it, I think Richard might be on the minivan bandwagon. We were already planning on getting one, but now he might actually like it! Our top contender was the Honda Odyssey, but we really liked the Sienna, too.


2. Richard's mom (Nana) with Evie.


3. The flooding we passed in Wichita Falls! Texas has had an amazing amount of rain this year!


4. Evie being her sweet, cheerful self. She was SO GOOD the entire trip! She didn't really have a breakdown until we were on our way back, about to get to the hotel in Amarillo (and by then I was about to have a breakdown myself!) :oP

2 comments:

Honeycutt Family said...

I can't wait to hear all about your CO adventures! I hope you had fun! I wish we could have met up with you guys, but hopefully we can connect another time...

Rich and Jen said...

Sounds good! :o)