Well, in my quest to take the blog to the next level, I have added a new feature: the poll. Since I can never just answer a question without "it depends" I thought I'd include a post with the poll number (since I'll hopefully add new polls in the future) and if you would like to add more to your answer you can leave a comment (but please be sure to vote as well). You have a week to vote. I'll add the info here as well in case Blogger deletes the polls after the week's up (I really don't know what to expect). I'd love to get lots of votes! :o) Oh, I made it so you can put more than one vote.
Poll 1: If given a surprise hour free of commitments, what would you do with this free time?
1. Update your blog
2. Go browse at Barnes & Noble
3. Curl up with a good book
4. Lunch with a friend
5. Pamper yourself (pedicure, for ex.)
6. Other
Have fun!
P.S. This is really easy to do (at least in Blogger): Just go to Customize, Add a Page Element, then click Poll.
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I voted 1 & 2 because realistically, if I find myself with time, this blog is often where I end up. But, if Evie is taken care of elsewhere (as in, not napping, but with Richard or something) then I love to go browse at the library or B & N. Add a White Chocolate Mocha to the mix and Ahhh, Bliss!
I voted update blog or lunch with a friend. I guess like you I often end up on the computer updating my blog so that is what really happens but if I got to choose, I would really rather eat with a friend.
Post a Comment