Friday, March 9, 2007

Back to School


Today Evie and I headed to my old workplace. My 4th grade team had invited us to a luncheon they were hosting for the staff. It had a baseball theme. I dressed Evie up in her Ralph Lauren onesie and denim "Daisy Dukes" that actually looked more like capris length (and that's a good thing! No true Daisy Dukes for my little girl!). They were a bargain at the Divine Consign (see post "Ode to Consignment Sales"). Unfortunately I didn't think to get my camera out in time to get the whole crew, but at least we got a picture. Grandmama was holding Evie. She was a big hit! My 4th grade kiddos seemed to really like her as well...I was swarmed at recess. It was really nice to catch up with my friends at Blair! Oh, and happy birthday, Albert!!

2 comments:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

The daisy dukes are so cute. I do remember though that they totally fell off at playgroup which is a worse problem than being too short.

Unknown said...

Hello Walker family! It was so great to see Jenny & Evie at school for our luncheon. I can't believe how much Evie has grown!!

Miss you & sending lots of love your way!

:)