
Singing (and in the process, showing where you recently bit your tongue--Ouch!!!)

More singing and talking...I think even your tongue is cute--all curled up!

Evie, you are such a fun girl! You LOVE music and are becoming a very good communicator even without words. Last night, as we drove home from Daddy's C.A. Reunion, you kept saying, "Mama, Mama!" until I looked back at you. You then signed, "Please" (often your way of saying "help" or expressing a desire for something). I said, "What do you want, Evie?" You pointed toward the radio, signed "music," and then waved "Bye bye!" You wanted us to change the song. You are very vocal about music you do and don't like. It cracks me up. I didn't expect this until Junior High.
You are now standing up on a regular basis. You don't go from sitting to standing on your own yet, but I can hold your hand and say, "Let go when you're ready" and you will let go and then clap at your success. It is very cute and Daddy and I are thrilled at your progress and growing confidence. We love you, sweet girl!
1 comment:
How cute that she knows what music she likes and how to ask for you to change it!
Post a Comment