




Laura brought Graham and Ethan over for a while on Saturday morning so she and Paul could go see their brand-new niece, Kendall. The boys had fun playing in a fort that Richard fixed up for them and parading around the house with some of Evie's instruments. Ethan's favorite toy, however, was....THE TRACTOR!! It's a tractor that my granddaddy got for me when I was a little girl because whenever he worked on the farm he would let me ride around with him on the tractor and I LOVED it! Evie tagged along, playing cars and generally following the boys as fast as she could. :o) It was a lot of fun to see Richard playing with the boys too. I have to admit, I don't quite know what to do with boys now that I have a girl. Pretty funny!
Oh, you may notice Evie is wearing a patch in these pictures...Her ophthalmologist has us patching her for an hour and a half a day because one of her eyes still tends to turn in a little at close range. When she looks at a distance, her eyes are almost perfectly straight. This isn't too alarming; he seemed to expect it and it's just part of the little corrections we'll need to continue doing in the coming months. We seem him again in December. Overall we are extremely pleased with the surgery!
1 comment:
Ah the infamous tractor they talked about! Looks like they had fun. I'll email you the pics from OTB, so cute!
Post a Comment