Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Party at Jeff and Ginny's
I am in a Bible study with a group of girls in our neighborhood. The majority of the girls go to different churches (only Laura and I go to the same church). It's a real blessing to have ladies close by who I can learn with. In the time I've been in the study we have studied how to strengthen our marriages and how to build godly character into our children. My friend Ginny, who hosts the study at her house, had a pool party at her house. It was nice for Richard to get to know some of the other husbands better. Here's a snapshot that Ethan got of our family. I wish we had gotten a picture of all the group together but we shot this right before we left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment