Tuesday, May 27, 2008

At the Mall Playground




My friend Christy and I met up at one of the local mall playgrounds with our daughters one day. It was shortly after Evie started crawling and she was pretty hesitant at first...

(A side note: I don't think my daughter is the adventurous sort. Before she crawled I thought that once she had that freedom she would take off, but I find that she is still hesitant in new situations. It's been interesting discovering this about her. Up to now I've just seen that (A) She wasn't crawling but (B) She is very social with other kiddos, so I thought the not-crawling was the only thing holding her back. Turns out that, like her Momma, she's a bit reserved at first.)

...but she eventually crawled a little bit. One thing that was funny was that this little girl took a liking to Evie and kept coming up to her and hugging her. I wanted to get a picture but was a bit hesitant, afraid her mommy wouldn't appreciate a stranger taking her daughter's picture. When Christy arrived later I found out that she actually knows this girl and her mom from Sunday School. They had both come to the mall at the same time by coincidence. So, I got to get a picture of Evie and Elise (I think that was her name). Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a shot of Katherine with Evie--she was on the go! :o)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: