As many of you know, our little girl is getting an MRI and blood drawn on Monday. They are checking to rule out some possibilities in her motor delays. I feel pretty good about her development lately. She has been doing so many new things and we see improvement daily. I truly believe it's a case of doctors trying to rule out the worst-case-scenario, but still, it's scary to go through the process. A woman at the hospital just called to pre-register her and said a nurse will be calling later today (because I think Evie has to fast beforehand for a period of time, so no morning bottle), and the anethesiologist will be calling Sunday evening. I told Richard that since she called I've kind of been under a cloud. I feel like things will be okay, but I hate that Evie has to go through any of this.
We have to be there at 6:30 AM and the MRI is supposed to be at 8:00. If you happen to think about us, we'd welcome your prayers.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jen,
I have had you three on my mind all week. I will continue to pray for it all and have already set my reminders on my cell to pray on Monday morning.
We will be praying for you guys. Please keep us all posted on how the tests go.
We are praying for you guys too.
Post a Comment