Monday, March 10, 2008

Dinner with Paul & Laura

For any of you who have looked at our blog lately, I apologize for our technical difficulties. Sometimes I hate computers! We'll try this again...

Our good friends, Paul & Laura, live less than 5 minutes from us. Paul and Richard are in the same small group men's Bible study. Laura and I have gotten to be good friends as well. We often have dinner together on the night that our hubbies are at Bible study and she and I are in a neighborhood Bible study together. It is such a blessing to have great friends so close by! They invited us over for dinner on Saturday. We had delicious fajitas and daquiris (When Laura makes daquiris she really means business, so look out!) ;o) I love you, Laura!

Their boys, Ethan & Graham, really enjoy Evie. I was so sad that I didn't whip out the camera fast enough to get a shot of Graham leaning down and Evie trying to give him one of her big wet kisses. So cute!!!!

The pics below include:

Evie at play

Graham demonstrating his great squat technique--The Crossfit people would be proud!

All of us getting ready to enjoy our fabulous dinner

A shot of Evie's huuuuge belly after the meal! She has been an eating MACHINE lately! She's always enjoyed her food, but lately she has taken it to another level. I swear she ate more than Ethan and Graham put together (maybe even more than me!).

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: