What a rough couple of months my husband has had! He was sick for several weeks with a cold, then a couple of weeks ago he went to bed thinking he had gotten some bug bites under his arms, but woke up with a rash under his arms. This later spread to other parts. He went to the doctor and they said he had had a severe allergic reaction to something he ate. We aren't sure what it was. The doctor prescribed several things including an Epipen. He said if Richard is exposed to this same thing again he will get an even worse reaction. We pray he never is exposed to it again because it lasted about a week and at one point the rash was all the way from the top of his head to the bottoms of his feet! Poor guy!!! One blessing was that the day the rash broke out, he was supposed to go out of town on business. What an added misery to be covered in a rash and far from home! I'm so glad that his business trip didn't end up happening!
2 comments:
Sorry to hear that Richard, but believe me, I know what you're going through. I once went to a convention in Minn. covered in hives from head to toe. Boy was that fun! I'll surely pray that you're never exposed again to whatever it was.
Oh no! I hope Richard is doing better now. Pobrecito!
Post a Comment