


Richard's family (his mother, from Arkansas, and his sister, brother-in-law, and their 4 kids, from North Carolina) was going to visit us when Evie was about a month old, but nursing was really not going well for me at that point and they ended up postponing their trip until April. It worked out for the best, because Evie was able to interact so much more at 3 1/2 months than she could have at 1 month. So, the Lloyd clan, as well as Mother, got to join us for Easter services at Northwest...
Easter turned out to be a pretty chilly day, so Evie didn't wear the Easter outfit that I had planned. She did, however, get to wear the beautiful Talbot's outfit that Jay gave her. I didn't know she'd get to wear it again because I expected the chilly days to be behind us...I should have known better; we are in Texas, after all! We also put Evie in the nursery for the first time.
After church we went to my Aunt Donna and Uncle Kevin's house to let both sides of the family spend some time together. Much to our surprise, they had hidden a ton of eggs so the Lloyd's and the younger Allen girls could have an Easter egg hunt. It was fun to see my nephew, Keziah's reaction to all those eggs! It was a really fun time with family.
Easter turned out to be a pretty chilly day, so Evie didn't wear the Easter outfit that I had planned. She did, however, get to wear the beautiful Talbot's outfit that Jay gave her. I didn't know she'd get to wear it again because I expected the chilly days to be behind us...I should have known better; we are in Texas, after all! We also put Evie in the nursery for the first time.
After church we went to my Aunt Donna and Uncle Kevin's house to let both sides of the family spend some time together. Much to our surprise, they had hidden a ton of eggs so the Lloyd's and the younger Allen girls could have an Easter egg hunt. It was fun to see my nephew, Keziah's reaction to all those eggs! It was a really fun time with family.
No comments:
Post a Comment