Friday, September 7, 2007

Renovation Update

Well, Evie woke up at 3:15 a.m. for some reason and Mommy hasn't been able to get back to sleep :o( so here are a few pics to show you what we've been up to lately. Picassa wouldn't let me post a lot of pics at once so I'm spreading it out over several posts. We set the camera up on a tripod and had it set to take a photo every 30 seconds so we have thousands of pics, but here is a sampling...



Starting to pull up carpet



The "before" picture


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Honeycutt Family said...

What fun pics!
How is it going? Can't wait to see the finished project! :)
Jen

Kim Hill said...

oh my gosh - I'm looking forward to the results. You all must be super human. I barely survived painting one room, and we still have a huge one to do. Wow. Keep trucking (during E's naptime).