A couple of different playgroups from our church met up at the Arboretum today. There was an incredible number of strollers all parked together at lunch! I'll try to post a pic later. My friend, Christy took these photos of Evie and me walking together near the frog fountains. As I told her, it did me good to see these shots. I sometimes get a little down about Evie not standing/walking yet (Since the video I posted, Evie rarely actually stands by herself...she is scared by it and just doesn't seem to want to yet even though she is perfectly capable of it). She is much better at walking along with us holding her hand as you can see in these pictures, but I don't think I've ever gotten a shot of it. She and I dressed in orange to get pictures at the pumpkin patch.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is absolutely precious. I love these pics!
I think one thing that really stood out to me in these pictures is how tall Evie is when she stands herself up straight. She looked so big and old to me in these pics and I think that is why. Since she is a scaredy cat and sits all the time I did not realize how tall she actually was.
Post a Comment