Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Still Here!

What a busy holiday season it's been! I just want to post that we are still around. Here's some of what we've been up to (and will hopefully be posted in greater detail when time and energy allow):

Evie's 1st birthday party (on the first of Dec. to separate it from Christmas some even though she was born Christmas eve)
20 hour drive to North Carolina to visit Richard's sister and her family (and Richard's mom rode with us)--AWESOME TIME!!!
20 hour drive back to Dallas
Laundry/Clean up from trip (I have to make this an "event" because with a little one that's about all there's time for and we were pretty tired from travelling!!)
Richard sick/finish Christmas shopping
Christmas Eve/birthday for Evie celebration with my parents
Christmas with my extended family
Did I mention laundry?
And now...I seem to be getting sick. So, it's been a wonderful, yet busy month and blogging unfortunately just hasn't made it into the schedule of things, but I look forward to updating you all with pics once things settle down/I feel better.

Love,
Jen
PS--A tooth decided to finally pop out on Evie's birthday. I must say she's been a very cheery girl for someone who's teething!

1 comment:

Gladice said...

Hope you get to feeling better and congrats on the tooth. Awesome milestone!